Are you eligible?
This is intended as a brief and helpful guide to assist those seeking to apply but is not definitive.
The Village remains a very popular place to live and, as you may imagine, there are many people wishing to make their home here. We are happy to keep you updated on availability but we do not operate a waiting list.
As property becomes available any applications we receive are assessed and it is not necessarily those who have been waiting longest who will be allocated a property.
Unfortunately pets cannot be accommodated at the village and parking is limited.
Usually applications can only be considered from people:
- who are approaching retirement age
- capable of independent living
- born in the London Borough of Merton or who have resided in the Borough for over 7 years
- considered in need of subsidised accommodation
Priority will usually be given to:
- The more elderly
- Those in more urgent need of subsidised accommodation
If you consider you are eligible to apply for accommodation please look at the following links to ensure that the Village is right for you: